Systane® Complete Lubricant Eye Drops
SYSTANE® COMPLETE Lubricant Eye Drops is a sterile translucent emulsion containing propylene glycol, hydroxypropyl guar, mineral oil, dimyristoyl phosphatidylglycerol, polyoxyl 40 stearate, sorbitan tristearate, boric acid, sorbitol, edetate disodium, POLYQUAD* (polidronium chloride) 0.001% preservative, and purified water. It may contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
SYSTANE® COMPLETE Lubricant Eye Drops has a slightly white appearance prior to application.
SYSTANE® COMPLETE Lubricant Eye Drops is a dry eye therapy for the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye.
People allergic to any ingredient in SYSTANE® COMPLETE Lubricant Eye Drops should not use this product.
It is essential that you follow your eye care practitioner’s directions and all labeling instructions for proper use of the product. If you experience persistent eye discomfort, excessive tearing, headache, vision changes, or redness of the eye, stop using SYSTANE® Complete and consult your eye care practitioner as the problem could become more serious.
Temporary blurred vision or other visual disturbances may affect the ability to drive or use machines. If blurred vision occurs after application, wait until the vision clears before driving or using machinery.
- For ocular use only.
- To avoid contamination, never touch the dropper tip of the container to any surface.
- Do not use if the emulsion becomes discolored.
- Replace cap after using.
- Do not store below 2°C. Do not store above 30°C.
- Keep container tightly closed when not in use.
- Use before the expiration date marked on the product.
- TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if security seal is damaged or missing. Do not use if package has been opened or damaged.
- Can be used for up to three months after opening. Discard any remaining solution three months after first opening.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help.
SYSTANE® COMPLETE Lubricant Eye Drops may be used as needed throughout the day to relieve the symptoms of dry eye. It may be used prior to inserting contact lenses and after the removal of contact lenses. Shake well before using. Instill one or two drops in the eye(s) as needed and blink.eyes.
In Canada call 1-800-613-2245.